Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro Electric Guitar, RW Neck, Ebony
Please contact us to check its condition.
- Typically ships from warehouse in 1-2 full business days
- FREE shipping within Singapore
About this product
The Les Paul Custom made its debut in 1954 after the initial success of the Les Paul Goldtop. Les Paul himself suggested black as a great color for a new Les Paul because it looked "classy" and went well with a tuxedo on stage. From that point on, the Les Paul Custom has often been referred to as the "tuxedo" Les Paul. Now with Epiphone's superior ProBucker humbucker pickups with coil-splitting along with the Custom's classic gold hardware, fully bound body, neck and headstock, and pearloid inlays, we think you'll agree that the Epiphone Les Paul Custom PRO is dressed to kill.
- Series/Shape: Les Paul
- Binding: -Body Top (5-ply white/black) -Body Back (5-ply white/black) -Fingerboard (1-ply white) -Headstock (5-ply white/black) -Body(1-ply cream)
- Body Wood: Mahogany
- Bridge: LockTone
- Fingerboard: Rosewood w/Pearloid Block
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Finish: Ebony
- Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Hardware: Gold
- Inlays: ProBucker-2/ -3
- Model: Les Paul Custom Pro
- Neck Shape: Slim Taper
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Nut Material: Graphtech NuBone™
- Pickups: Neck/bridge pickup tone with push/pull; Phase switch
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Strings: D'Addario® 10, 13, 17, 26, 36, 46
- Top Wood: Maple Veener
- Nut Width: 1.68"
- Number Of Strings: 6 strings
Enjoy these Perks
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Latest News & Promos for Members.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal and Shopify, who are trusted worldwide.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.