Epiphone Inspired by 1964 Texan Acoustic Guitar, Vintage Cherry
Please contact us to check its condition.
- All prices inclusive of tax
About this product
Since its introduction in 1958, the Epiphone Texan has been the choice of countless musicians including Paul McCartney, Peter Frampton and Noel Gallagher. In fact, McCartney wrote and recorded "Yesterday," one of the most recorded and popular songs ever, on his 1964 Texan and still uses it on stage today. Now, Epiphone brings back the Texan combining all the great features of the original with modern updates for today's musician.
The new Inspired by 1964 Texan acoustic/electric reproduces a vintage classic while providing years of worry-free enjoyment.
- Binding: Body - 5 ply (W/B/W/B/W); top and back
- Body Wood: Solid mahogany
- Bridge: Rosewood; Reverse Belly
- Electronics: Shadow Sonic sound-hole mounted system
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with pearloid Parallelogram inlays
- Fingerboard Radius: 14"
- Hardware: Nickel
- Neck Shape: 1960's SlimTaper™
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Pickups: Shadow NanoFlex™ low-impedance
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Strings: D'Addario® 12, 16, 25, 34, 41, 53
- Top Wood: Solid Spruce
- Nut Width: 1.68"
- Hard Case / Bag: None
- Number Of Strings: 6 strings
Get more with Swee Lee
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Latest News & Promos for Members.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal and Shopify, who are trusted worldwide.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.