Electro-Harmonix Q-Tron + Guitar Effects Pedal
- All prices inclusive of tax
About this product
Q-Tron + sports the same design as the original Q-Tron but with extremely useful Effects Loop and an Attack Response Switch.
The Effects Loop gives the musician the ability to place an additional effect, or chain of effects between the Q-Tron Plus's preamp and filter section without changing the envelope drive. This is particularly important with most distortion devices, as most all do not have much of an amplitude envelope. The FX loop will also fire up your creative juices to try all sorts of combinations in the effects loop: try the Micro POG into a Deluxe Memory Man. You can invent all sorts of novel effects. The added Response Switch selects between a slow, smooth, vowel-like attack and the fast, snaked response of the original Q-Tron.
- True bypass
- Dedicated effects loop allows you to place any effect or pedalboard into the loop
- FX send and return without changing the envelope drive
- Selectable low pass, band pass and high pass filters
- Resonant peak control to adjust the filter's Q from subtle to dramatic
- Response switch changes the reaction time of envelope follower from fast to slow
- Switchable hi or low frequency sweep ranges
- Adjustable gain knob and boost switch
- Sweep direction switch for up or down filter sweeps
- Tough and compact die-cast chassis
- 24DC-100 power supply included
- Dimensions: 146mm (5.75") W x 121mm (4.75") L x 64mm (2.5") H
Get more with Swee Lee
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Latest News & Promos for Members.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal and Shopify, who are trusted worldwide.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.