Digitech Live 5 Vocalist Harmony Processor
About this product
Want to really connect with an audience and capture their attention? Let the Vocalist??Live 5 adds up to four additional warm, natural-sounding harmonies to your lead vocals. The Live 5 automatically follows your vocals and chord progression using patented musIQ??technology so you don't have to program a song's key or key changes. Just step on the footswitch while you're playing to fill the room with pitch-perfect backup vocals. You can even have the harmonies sound male or female, and increase their human factor for an organic, realistic sound.
The Live 5 also keeps your song right on target with built-in pitch correction and a variety of useful and intuitive effects like warmth, compression, a noise gate and a two-band EQ. Add in reverb, delay, and a built-in tuner, and you've got an indispensable tool that will have you turning heads and inspiring applause like never before.
musIQ??Makes The Live 5 So Easy To Use
musIQ is a revolutionary technology that eliminates the need program a song's key or changes to create accurate harmonies. musIQ analyzes your lead vocals as well as the chords and notes played on a guitar in real-time to automatically generate perfect vocal harmonies. Simply plug into the Live 5, play your guitar and sing. The musIQ technology will ensure the harmonies are always right on.
The Live 5 Gives You More
- Automatically generate intelligent 5-part harmony, your voice plus 4 more.
- Vocal effects: up to 5 parameters of Preamp, compressor/gate, lead effects, harmony, reverb, echo/delay
- Guitar effects: Reverb, Chorus, Flange
- Mix Vocal, Harmony and guitar effects
- Gender?controls?allows you to give the harmonies a male or female voice
- Humanize?adjust the?natural sound of the harmonies from loose to tight.
- 100 Presets?to save vocal effects and harmony settings, each with an A and B parts for quick, easy changes on-stage.
- Real-time Chromatic?Pitch Correction
- Built-in Guitar Tuner
- Updated industrial design with 5 metal vacuum switches
- Staggered button footswitch layout -- footswitches are staggered on 2 tier making it easier to use on stage, ensuring you don't hit the wrong button
musIQ? is a registered trademark of 3dB Research Ltd.
- Automatically follows your guitar chords to generate the correct vocal harmonies using musIQ?.
- Add up to 4 additional voices of harmony.
- Gender control allows you to give the harmonies a male and/or female voice
- Humanize adjusts the natural sound of the harmonies from loose to tight
- Adjustable/Natural sounding, real-time pitch correction
- Add different kinds of vocal effects from radio, delay, distortion, and more.
- Staggered button footswitch layout
- 5 metal vacuum switches?
- Sturdy and durable black metal chassis
- Bright, easy-to-read LED display
- 100 Presets
- A/B Patch per preset?
- A/B Patch footswitch
- Built-in Guitar Tuner
DigiTech, an offshoot of John Johnson and David DiFrancesco's DOD Electronics, was one of the first companies to develop digital effects for guitarists, and initially made its reputation with the DSP128, the first multi-effects processor, revolutionary in its ability to use three effects at once. DigiTech followed with a succession of groundbreaking products?the RP-1 preamp/processor, the GSP2101 effects processor, the entire line of Vocalist processors for live harmonization of vocals, the JamMan loopers and many others.
DigiTech?s addition to the Harman family of products only broadened their range by giving them access to new resources with strategic alliances to other Harman brands like Lexicon. Digitech continues to design and produce pedals and multi-effects units that have made them among the most innovative manufacturers of guitar products in the world.
*All Digitech pedals come with 1 year local warranty.