Cerwin-Vega Pro P1800SX 18-inch 2000W Portable Powered Active Subwoofer
- Typically ships from our warehouse in 1-2 working days
- FREE shipping within Singapore
About this product
The 1800SX compliments the P-Series with low frequency extension. The powered subwoofer employs an 18-inch woofer with a custom 2000 watt Class-D amplifier. The large woofer and matched amplifier are enclosed in a multi-ply hardwood cabinet, the combination provides a superior punch and extreme low-frequency response, which are both Cerwin Vega! trademarks. Like the two tops, the P1800SX has frequency-shaping controls and the unrivalled VEGA BASS boost. This ensures the user can dial in the correct amount of bass for each venue. While designed for use with the P-Series full-range tops, the P1800SX can also be used for low frequency extension with other Cerwin Vega! tops or even other brands. Additionally, the THRU, MIX and LINK outputs allow for system expandability and fast daisy-chaining between components.
- System Configuration: Active Subwoofer, bass reflex
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 31.5 Hz – 272.0 Hz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 38.0 Hz – 183.0 Hz
- Nomiinal Coverage (-6 dB): not applicable
- Maximum SPL(1W @ 1m): 136 dB
- Amplifiier Type: Class D
- Amplifier Rating: 2000 Watts Dynamic, 725 Watts Continuous
- Low Frequency Driver: 18"
- High Frequency Driver: not applicable
- Connectors: CH 1&2 - Neutrik™ XLR/TRS inputs, THRU 1&2 - XLR, MIX - XLR
- Indicators: Signal/Clip, Power, Limiter, Protect
- Enclosure: 18mm reinforced wood cabinet
- Grille: 18 gauge, perforated steel
- Mounting & Suspension: 35mm pole socket
- Operating Temperature: -20° to 55°C
The Cerwin-Vega CVM-1022 Mixer is a 10-channel stereo mixer with an integrated 3-Band EQ. Built using premium-grade components that deliver precision audio performance, this mixer features commercial-grade metal housing for reliability and longevity. The CVM-1022's clear markings and color-coordinated knobs also allow for intuitive operation, including fast adjustment and easy...
The AB-36C Afterburner is a highly advanced design that incorporates Cerwin-Vega's 50 years of experience in building some of the industry's best-known subwoofers. Its design makes it ideal for use in the most demanding environments where pure bass power is the goal, such as installations, live sound, mobile DJs, and...
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal and Shopify, who are trusted worldwide.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.