Cerwin-Vega Pro P1800SX 18-inch 2000W Portable Powered Active Subwoofer
About this product
The 1800SX compliments the P-Series with low frequency extension. The powered subwoofer employs an 18-inch woofer with a custom 2000 watt Class-D amplifier. The large woofer and matched amplifier are enclosed in a multi-ply hardwood cabinet, the combination provides a superior punch and extreme low-frequency response, which are both Cerwin Vega! trademarks. Like the P1500X, the P1800SX has frequency-shaping controls and the unrivaled VEGA BASS boost. This ensures the user can dial in the correct amount of bass for each venue. While designed for use with the P1500X, the P1800SX can also be used for low frequency extension with other Cerwin Vega! tops or even other brands. Additionally, the THRU, MIX and LINK outputs allow for system expandability and fast daisy-chaining between components.
- Model: P1800SX
- System Configuration: Active?Subwoofer, ?bass?reflex??
- Frequency?Range?(-10?dB): 31.5?Hz???272.0?Hz
- Frequency?Response?(?3?dB): 38.0?Hz???183.0?Hz
- Nomiinal?Coverage?(-6?dB): not applicable
- Maximum?SPL(1W?@?1m): 136?dB?
- Amplifiier?Type:? Class?D?
- Amplifier?Rating: 2000?Watts?Dynamic, 725 Watts Continuous?
- Low?Frequency?Driver: 18"
- High?Frequency?Driver: not applicable
- Connectors:? CH?1&2?-?Neutrik??XLR/TRS inputs, THRU?1&2?-?XLR, ?MIX - XLR?
- Indicators:? Signal/Clip, ?Power, ?Limiter, ?Protect?
- Enclosure: 18mm reinforced wood cabinet
- Grille: 18?gauge, ?perforated?steel?
- Mounting??&?Suspension: 35mm?pole socket
- Operating Temperature: -20??to?55?C?
- Polarity Reverse (On/Off)
- Vega Bass Boost (On/Off)
- HPF Thru & LPF Sub (On/Off)
- High Pass Filter (On/Off)
- Front Light Limiter (On/Off)
- Main Volume (Output)
- Remote (Optional)
- AC Input Voltage (220V-240V / 100V-120V)
- Power (On/Off)
|84.0 lbs. (38.1 kg) with casters, 77.0 lbs. (34.9 kg) without casters|
|24.25" (616mm) x 20.0" (508mm) x 24.5" (622mm)|
The Cerwin-Vega CVM-1022 Mixer is a 10-channel stereo mixer with an integrated 3-Band EQ. Built using premium-grade components that deliver precision audio performance, this mixer features commercial-grade metal housing for reliability and longevity. The CVM-1022's clear markings and color-coordinated knobs also allow for intuitive operation, including fast adjustment and easy...
Powerful, clean output for your PA! The Cerwin-Vega CV-900 is a rugged, 2U rackmountable power amplifier with a highly efficient tunnel cooling system to ensure reliable, cool running operation, 21-position detent level control knobs for easily repeatable settings, signal and clip indicators for convenient monitoring of the amplifier's status, The...
The AB-36C ?Afterburner? is a highly advanced design that incorporates Cerwin-Vega?s 50 years of experience in building some of the industry'sbest-known subwoofers. Its design makes it ideal for use in the most demanding environments where pure bass power is the goal, such as installations, live sound, mobile DJs, and club...