- Typically ships from our warehouse in 1-2 working days
- FREE shipping within Singapore
About this product
The JE-36C is the latest edition of the ?Junior Earthquake? folded horn subwoofer system and provides extreme value in a compact design. However, there is nothing junior about this subwoofer. A new cabinet design provides increased SPL and low frequency performance suitable for mobile DJs and club applications.
A striking die cast door has improved heat dissipation capabilities. The curved horn mouth bracing provides a smoother frequency response. Front corner bracing and a reinforced pole cup (almost twice as deep as the previous version) offer extra durability.
- Five feet of folded horn chamber length in the cabinet
- Thunderous bass frequency extension similar to a 36? driver
- Rugged cast aluminum C-Series door has improved heat dissipation capabilities
- Increased low frequency SPL from improved cabinet bracing
- Rounded horn mouth creates smoother frequency response
- Steel front corner bracing to improve cabinet strength
- Casters repositioned for increased front/back stability
- Redesigned durable Multi-ply construction
- An extra-deep, reinforced pole cup that keeps pole-mounted speakers stable
- Integrated wheels and a new Cerwin-Vega! ergonomic handle for easier transportability
- Optimized for use with all Cerwin-Vega! full range top cabinets to create dedicated system solutions
- Frequency Response: -3db 44 Hz -281 Hz / -10db 37.5 Hz - 335 Hz
- Power Capacity: 500W RMS / 1000W Program / 2000W Peak
- Recommended Power: 750 w - 1000 w @ 8 ohms
- Input Connectors:?? Phono, Speakon
- Sensitivity (1w/1m): 106 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
|121 lbs / 54.9 kg|
|36? x 24? x 24?|
|?||91.4 cm x 61 cm x 61 cm|
Cerwin-Vega Pro JE-36CX 2000W 18-inch Folded Horn Junior Earthquake Bass System Subwoofer Speaker
The Cerwin-Vega CVM-1022 Mixer is a 10-channel stereo mixer with an integrated 3-Band EQ. Built using premium-grade components that deliver precision audio performance, this mixer features commercial-grade metal housing for reliability and longevity. The CVM-1022's clear markings and color-coordinated knobs also allow for intuitive operation, including fast adjustment and easy...
The AB-36C ?Afterburner? is a highly advanced design that incorporates Cerwin-Vega?s 50 years of experience in building some of the industry'sbest-known subwoofers. Its design makes it ideal for use in the most demanding environments where pure bass power is the goal, such as installations, live sound, mobile DJs, and club...