- Typically ships from our warehouse in 1-2 working days
- FREE shipping within Singapore
About this product
The Intense series from Cerwin-Vega! has established a well-deserved reputation for providing extraordinary and impactful sound at an affordable price. How do you enhance a leading product in its class? Improve the product components, sound quality AND lower the price! Introducing the new Intense! V2. Perfect for PA applications such as live sound, program playback, and DJ systems -- it can be installed in facilities, venues and clubs ? yet it is fully portable for sound on the go.
So what?s New?
Stronger drivers by beefing up the build quality with the addition of more steel.
Enhanced durability by upgrading the cabinet construction with internal bracing.
Better performance is achieved by increasing the size of the magnets on the compression drivers.
Improved dependability from a new positive temperature coefficient (PTC) thermistor that protects the tweeter. This component acts as a self -repairing fuse allowing the speaker to return to normal operation once the input fault is corrected.
- Frequency Response: +/- 3 dB 49 Hz - 200 Hz
- Frequency Response (1W /1M): -10 dB 33.5 Hz
- Nominal Impedance: Full Range 8 Ohms
- Axial Sensitivity (dB SPL, 1W / 1M): Full Range 96 dB
- Calculated Maximum Output dB SPL, @ 1M): Full Range 125.5 dB
- Power Handling (Watts): 225W RMS / 450 Program / 900W Peak
- Nominal Coverage Angles / -6 dB points (Degrees): Horizontal N/A Vertical N/A
|88.85 Lbs. / 40.3 Kg|
|25.5? x 23.75? x 23?|
|?||648mm x 603mm x 584mm|
Cerwin-Vega Pro INT-118S V2 900W 18-inch Passive Subwoofer Speaker
The Cerwin-Vega CVM-1022 Mixer is a 10-channel stereo mixer with an integrated 3-Band EQ. Built using premium-grade components that deliver precision audio performance, this mixer features commercial-grade metal housing for reliability and longevity. The CVM-1022's clear markings and color-coordinated knobs also allow for intuitive operation, including fast adjustment and easy...
The AB-36C ?Afterburner? is a highly advanced design that incorporates Cerwin-Vega?s 50 years of experience in building some of the industry'sbest-known subwoofers. Its design makes it ideal for use in the most demanding environments where pure bass power is the goal, such as installations, live sound, mobile DJs, and club...