Arturia MicroBrute Analog Synthesizer
- All prices inclusive of tax
About this product
The Arturia MicroBrute Analog Synthesizer may be minuscule, but it delivers a staggering range of sonic possibilities. The MicroBrute features a single VCO with three waveforms you can mix at will, three waveshapers, an overtone generator, a classic Steiner-Parker filter, and Arturia's infamous Brute Factor. You also get a step sequencer and a Mod Matrix that gives you tons of modulation options and connectivity with other synths. This is real-deal, hands-on, semi-modular mono synth mojo at an unbeatable price! With all this going for it, the Arturia MicroBrute makes an ideal first synth.
- Connectors: MIDI In with 5 pin DIN, USB MIDI In/Out, CV/Gate In/Out, Audio In/Out
- Max Polyphony: Monophonic synthesizer
- No. of Keys: 25
- Rated Power Output: 12V DC 1A power supply
- Tones: 100% Analog audio signal path
- Touch Sensitivity: Velocity-sensitive
- Type of Keys: Mini-key
- Dimensions: 325 x 221 x 60mm (12.8" x 8.7" x 2.36")
- Weight: 1.750 Kg (3.86 lbs.)
- Accessories: User manual, Preset sheets, Power supply, 2 mini-jack patch cords
Get more with Swee Lee
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Latest News & Promos for Members.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal and Shopify, who are trusted worldwide.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.