AKG P420 High Performance Dual Capsule True Condenser Microphone
- All prices inclusive of tax
About this product
The P420 is a multi-pattern large diaphragm true condenser microphone for demanding project studio recording applications. Offering high sensitivity and 155dB maximum SPL, the P420 delivers a warm, transparent sound quality perfectly suited for ensemble recording, grand piano, woodwind and brass instruments, as well as drums and percussion. With three selectable polar patterns, cardioid, omnidirectional or figure 8, it is an ideal tool for stereo miking techniques and ambient recording.
- Audio Frequency Bandwidth: 20 to 20000 Hz
- Equivalent Noise Level: 15 dB-A
- Sensitivity: 28 mV/Pa
- Signal to Noise: 79 dB-A
- Preattenuation Pad: -20 dB
- Bass Cut Filter: 300 - 12 dB/octave Hz
- Electrical Impedance: <= 200 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: >= 1000 Ohms
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid / Omnidirectional / Figure of eight
- Voltage: 44 to 52 V
- Current: <= 3 mA
- Audio output: Balanced XLR, male, 3-pin
- Dimensions: 165mm L x 54mm D
- Net Weight: 530g
Get more with Swee Lee
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Latest News & Promos for Members.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal and Shopify, who are trusted worldwide.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.