AKG C535EB II Reference Condenser Vocal Microphone
- All prices inclusive of tax
About this product
The C535 EB reference handheld condenser vocal microphone is a classic, legendary microphone that we make our way. It provides the ultimate combination of excellent, highly detailed audio and exceptional ruggedness. A bass cut/roll off filter and a switchable pre-attenuation pad let you match the frequency response and output level to the most diverse recording and onstage miking situations.
The C535 EB's perfect weight distribution ensures fatigue-free handling for demanding vocalists!
- Audio frequency bandwidth: 20 to 20000 Hz
- Equivalent Noise Level: 21 dB-A
- Sensitivity: 7 mV/Pa
- Signal to Noise: 73 dB-A
- Preattenuation Pad: -14 dB
- Bass Cut Filter: 100 Hz
- Electrical Impedance: 200 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 600 Ohms
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid
- Voltage: 9 to 52 V
- Current: 2.5 mA
- Audio output: Balanced XLR, male, 3-pin
- Finish: metal, matte black
- Dimensions: 184 mm (height), 46 mm (diameter)
- Net weight: 300 g
Get more with Swee Lee
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Latest News & Promos for Members.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal and Shopify, who are trusted worldwide.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.