AKG C414 XLII Reference Multipattern Condenser Microphone
- All prices inclusive of tax
About this product
The C414 XLII multi-pattern condenser microphone offers a choice of nine polar patterns for the perfect sonic capture for every application. A peak hold LED displays even the shortest overload peaks. For live-sound applications and permanent installations, all controls can easily be disabled for trouble-free use.
The C414 XLII version differs from the C414 XLS version in one major respect - the capsule. The C414 XLII's slight presence boost and impressive spatial reproduction are both similar to the legendary AKG C12 microphone from 1953.
- Audio frequency bandwidth: 20 to 20000 Hz
- Equivalent Noise Level: 6 dB-A
- Sensitivity: 23 mV/Pa
- Signal to Noise: 88 dB-A
- Preattenuation Pad: -6 / -12 / -18 dB
- Bass Cut Filter: 160 / 80 / 40 Hz
- Electrical Impedance: 200 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 2200 Ohms
- Polar Patterns: Omnidirectional /Wide Cardioid / Cardioid / Hypercardioid / Figure of eight
- Voltage: 44 to 52 V
- Current: 4.5 mA
- Audio output: Balanced XLR, male, 3-pin
- Finish: dark gray / gold
- Dimensions: (LxWxH) 38x50x160mm
- Net weight: 300g
Get more with Swee Lee
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Latest News & Promos for Members.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal and Shopify, who are trusted worldwide.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.