ADAM Audio Studio Monitors with MONO Studio Monitor Stands Bundle
- All prices inclusive of tax
About this product
(Product images are not shown to scale.)
The T5V is a highly affordable two-way nearfield monitor and optimized for small control rooms. Excellent acoustic characteristics, small dimensions and an outstanding cost/performance ratio make this studio monitor perfectly suited for use in small control rooms in music, video and broadcast production.
With its 5” woofer, the bass-frequency response of the T5V extends to 45 Hz. The new U-ART tweeter, a breakthrough solution for use in high-resolution recording and mixing on a budget, goes up to 25 kHz and is mated to a precision waveguide with the same dispersion-control attributes as the High Frequency Propagation (HPS) waveguide used in ADAM Audio’s flagship S Series monitors.
A bevelled cabinet with a rear-firing bass reflex port and a small footprint allows placement anywhere in your room, no matter how small, and contains built-in DSP-controlled driver crossovers and equalization as well as multi-way analogue connections. Powered with a 50 W Class D amplifier for the woofer and a 20 W Class D amplifier for the U-ART tweeter, the T5V produces SPLs of up to 106 dB per pair.
- Panel: Rear
- Frequency Response: 45 Hz - 25 kHz
- THD > 80 Hz: 0.5 %
- Max. SPL per pair at 1 m: ≥106 dB
- Crossover Frequency: 3 kHz
- Max. Power Consumption: 132 W
- Dimensions:: 11.7" / 298 mm H x 7" / 179 mm W x 11.7" / 297mm D
- Weight: 12.6 lbs / 5.7 kg
- Comes with: Power cord, Quick Start Guide
Monitor Stands Specifications:
- Base size w/o curved back: 9.69" / 246mm W x 10.6" / 269 mm D
- Base size incl. curved back: 9.69" / 246mm W x 11.38" / 289 mm D
- Monitor support size: 7.87" / 200mm W x 7.68" / 195 mm D
- Height: 9.13" / 232 mm
- Weight: 4.85lb / 2.2 kg
- Comes with: 2 MONO Studio Monitor Stands, 12 MONO Tie Wraps, 6 MONO Tags
Get more with Swee Lee
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Latest News & Promos for Members.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal and Shopify, who are trusted worldwide.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.