Ibanez Bass Workshop EHB1005MS-PPM Multi-Scale Electric Bass Guitar w/Gig Bag, Pale Pink Matte
- All prices inclusive of tax
About this product
The EHB’s headless construction and specially designed body enable the player to maintain a similar playing position whether seated or standing. Its contoured, ergonomic design and chambered body make for a lightweight, well-balanced, and comfortable instrument that’s excellent for long sets or practice session. Also, the top half of the back of the body is slanted which allows the bass to rest slight closer to the player’s body for better control and a more ergonomic feel.
- Body Material: American Basswood
- Fretboard Material: Roasted Birdseye Maple
- Fretboard Radius: 500mmR
- No. of Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 889mm - 838mm
- Fretboard Inlays: Abalone off-set dot
- Pickup(s): Bartolini® BH2 with
- Bridge: MR5HS with Vari-mid 3-band EQ w/ EQ bypass switch (passive tone control on treble pot)
- Strings: D'Addario® EXL170-5SL
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Tuning Machines: Schaller S-Locks strap pins and Neutrik locking jack
- Case: Gig Bag
Get more with Swee Lee
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Latest News & Promos for Members.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal and Shopify, who are trusted worldwide.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.