Fender Custom Shop Time Machine 1960 Jazz Bass Heavy Relic Guitar, Aged Olympic White
Please contact us to check its condition.
- All prices inclusive of tax
About this product
Introduced in 1960 as Fender’s new “deluxe” bass guitar model, the Jazz Bass® featured a sleek offset body, a notably slim neck, two pickups and dual concentric “stacked” control knobs that produced a wealth of tonal options. Gorgeous and versatile, it was an immediate bass hit.
In celebration of its 60th anniversary, the 1960 Jazz Bass Heavy Relic® rocks all the charm and character of the original, with several upgrades that players will appreciate. The Heavy Relic lacquer finish on the two-piece alder body imparts the look and feel of a well-played original. The smooth-playing quartersawn maple neck features the original 1.5” nut width, ’60s-era “U” profile and comfortably unfinished Heavy Relic neck back, topped by a 9.5”-radius fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo frets. Other features include stacked concentric volume and tone knobs, dual hand-wound vintage Jazz Bass pickups, and a four-ply brown shell pickguard. Includes deluxe hardshell case, strap and certificate of authenticity.
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass®
- Body Material: 2-Piece Select Alder
- Body Finish: Heavy Relic® Lacquer
- Neck Profile: 1960 Jazz Bass® "U" Shape
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)
- No. of Frets: 20 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Fretboard Inlays: Micarta White Dot
- Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound Single-Coil Jazz Bass® (Bridge & Neck)
- Bridge: 4-Saddle American Vintage Bass
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Brown Shell
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.045 - .105 Gauges)
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Case: Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Accessories: Strap, Certificate of Authenticity
Get more with Swee Lee
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Latest News & Promos for Members.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal and Shopify, who are trusted worldwide.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.