Fender Japan Traditional II 70s Telecaster Custom Electric Guitar, Maple FB, Black
Please contact us to check its condition.
- All prices inclusive of tax
About this product
Fender's Made in Japan Traditional guitar series was created by fusing traditional Fender aesthetics of instrument making with sophisticated Japanese craftsmanship.
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Body Material: Ash
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Fretboard Material: Maple
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- No. of Frets: 21
- Fretboard Inlays: Black Dots
- Pickup(s): Vintage-Style Single-Coil Tele®, Fender® Wide Range Humbucking
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Vintage-Style Tele® with Slotted Steel Saddles
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Tuning Machines: Fender® Vintage "F" Stamped
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Case: Gig Bag
Get more with Swee Lee
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Latest News & Promos for Members.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal and Shopify, who are trusted worldwide.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.