- Typically ships from our warehouse in 1-2 working days
- FREE shipping to Singapore
Digitech TRIO Band Creator Pedal (01 Power Cord)
About this product
The TRIO listens to the way you play and automatically generates bass and drum parts that match your song. Just plug your guitar into TRIO, press the footswitch to teach TRIO your chords and rhythm, then press the footswitch again to start playing with your own personal band!
- Effects Type: Looper
- Seven Music Genres and Twelve Song Styles Per Genre to Choose From
- The TRIO can learn up to three different song parts that can recalled on-the-fly
- Adjustable Tempo & Alternate Half Time/Double Time Variants
- Bass & Drum Level Controls, Amp & Mixer Outputs, Headphone Output w/Level Control
- Power Supply Included
The Gonkulator is a retooled version of DOD's infamous FX13 from the '90s, and gives you the beautifully abrasive sounds of classic alternative rock from bands like Incubus or Sonic Youth. You get all of the clangy, robotic sounds that made the '90s original such a hit with noise artists,...
The JamMan Delay Looper features both true stereo looping and a fully programmable stereo delay with powerful control over both effects. The Looper in the JamMan Delay offers 35 minutes of built-in memory, 99 internal loop memories, and an SD card expansion slot for an additional 99 loops and 16...
The Digitech Boneshaker' distortion pedal is like no other. Its circuit is designed by Black Arts Toneworks specifically for extended-range guitars, baritone and bass - basically anything that's heavy, loud and low. It has a 3-band parametric EQ, with Level and Frequency controls for Low, Mid and High in addition...