AKG P220 High Performance Large Diaphragm True Condenser Microphone
- All prices inclusive of tax
About this product
The P220 is a large-diaphragm true condenser microphone offering a warm and clear sound for lead vocals, acoustic guitar and brass instruments. A switchable bass-cut filter and attenuation pad make it perfectly suited for use on loud sound sources with sound pressure levels up to 155dB SPL. The rugged and roadworthy design also makes the P220 a perfect choice for on-stage applications.
The P220 represents the most popular and successful microphone within the actual Project Studio Line. It comes complete with a spider-type shock mount in an aluminium carrying case.
- Rugged all-metal body and robust design - withstands tough day-to-day use
- Switchable bass-cut filter - eliminates rumble or footfall noise
- Switchable attenuation pad - for high SPL applications up to 155 dB SPL
- Audio frequency bandwidth: 20 to 20000 Hz
- Equivalent Noise Level: 16 dB-A
- Sensitivity: 20 mV/Pa
- Signal to Noise: 78 dB-A
- Preattenuation Pad: -20 dB
- Bass Cut Filter: 300 - 12 dB/octave Hz
- Electrical Impedance: <= 200 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: >= 1000 Ohms
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid
- Voltage: 44 to 52 V
- Current: <= 3 mA
- Audio output: Balanced XLR, male, 3-pin
- Dimensions: 165mm (length), 54 mm (diameter)
- Net weight: 530 g
What's in the box:
- 1 x P220 Microphone
- 1 x Spider Shock Mount
- 1 x Metal Carrying Case
Get more with Swee Lee
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Latest News & Promos for Members.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal and Shopify, who are trusted worldwide.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.